ATLANTA – December 1, 2009 — VeriStor, the Southeast region’s leading enterprise data storage and virtualization solution provider, announced today that it has achieved significant growth and company milestones during the first three quarters of 2009.
Continued growth and customer adoption has also driven the expansion of VeriStor’s offices. The expanded 20,000 square foot facility will house VeriStor’s growing staff and the VeriStor Labs, the most extensive technology validation labs in the Southeast for next-generation storage and virtual infrastructure products and technologies.
VeriStor today has grown to offer enterprise storage and virtualization solutions and services for more than 350 customers throughout the Southeast region including a strong footprint in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. The solutions VeriStor architects for these customers are validated in the VeriStor Labs based on stringent criteria for true high performance, reliability and exceptional value. Beyond enterprise storage and virtualization deployments, VeriStor has also recently built a growing practice in the areas of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions and enterprise-class solid state storage.
“Today’s organizations are facing significant pressures for the reliable protection and availability of their growing volumes of data,” said Ashby Lincoln, CEO, VeriStor. “At VeriStor, we design enterprise implementations to meet our customers’ business requirements, not just their technology challenges. To do this we perform rigorous validation of every solution we represent in our certification lab so that when we put our name behind a ‘VeriStor Certified’ product, customers can feel confident that it has exceptional characteristics in terms of technology differentiation, company stability and customer support.”
After launching the “VeriStor Certified Technology Partner Program” earlier this year, the company has certified storage and virtualization products from more than 22 vendor partners. In addition to launching this unique vendor certification program, VeriStor has also achieved the following key milestones this year:
- Named No. 53 in the Computer Reseller News Fast Growth 100 list
- Recognized as No. 1570 on the Inc. 5000 list with 203% growth from 2006 to 2008
- Named 490 on the Computer Reseller News VAR 500 list with the 21st largest revenue increase from 2007 to 2009
- Winner of the VMware Partner Exchange “Rising Star” Award, given for delivering exceptional virtualization solutions and stimulating wide-spread adoption of VMware virtualization throughout Southeast
- Named 3PAR’s North American Channel Partner of the Year for the second consecutive year
- Named to the VMware Partner Advisory Council and to the VMware Technical Advisory Board