Event Outlines a C-Level Approach to Tackling Enterprise Security Challenges
ATLANTA – July 19, 2017 – Veristor Systems, Inc., a leading provider of transformative business technology solutions, today announced the latest installment of its Expert Tech Summit series: Cybersecurity from the Experts – A C-Level Approach to Tackling Enterprise Security Challenges. The one-day event, to be held on August 17 in Duluth, Ga., will feature a panel of top security leaders who are actively managing enterprise cybersecurity efforts.
“Cybersecurity poses one of the most real and complex challenges for today’s IT operations,” said Jackie Groark, Director, Security/CISO, Veristor. “Our Cybersecurity Tech Summit will address some of the biggest cybersecurity challenges organizations face today and provide practical insight for creating strategies and processes that will help deliver the protection organizations require.”
During the event, leading industry experts and senior corporate security leaders will share best practices and lessons learned while establishing the leadership, direction and technical response for their IT cybersecurity organization’s strategies to combat real-world security threats.
Expert speakers include:
- Tom Kellermann, CEO, Strategic Cyber Ventures, a renowned published expert on cyber-intelligence and former member of the Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th President
- Ed Cabrera, Chief Cybersecurity Officer for Trend Micro and former CISO for the Secret Service
- Michael Morgan, Vice President Enterprise Crisis Management, New York Life Insurance Company
- Paul Braxton, Director Cybersecurity Operations, ICE/NYSE and Founder of the Institute of Cyber Threat Management and securitydatascience.org.
- Paige Needling, President & CEO Needling Worldwide, LLC and frequent speaker at ISACA, ISSA and IIA
- Jackie Groark, Director, Security/CISO, Veristor and former IT Security Director, Threat Management and Intelligence for Southern Company
The event, to be hosted at the Veristor Corporate office at 4850 River Green Parkway in Duluth, is sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Trend Micro. It will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on August 17.
Seating is limited. To register, visit: http://info.veristor.com/cybersecurity-conference/
Learn more about the 2018 event here: https://info.veristor.com/cybersecurity-summit-2018
About Veristor Systems, Inc.
A leading provider of transformative business technology solutions, Veristor helps its customers accelerate the time-to-value for the software, infrastructure and systems they deploy. We do this by harnessing deep expertise in today’s most advanced data center, security, networking, hybrid cloud, and big data technologies and guiding businesses to the right solutions for their most pressing challenges. And with a full suite of design, deployment, support, and managed service offerings, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our customers at every step of their technology journey to make technology truly work for them. IT’s just who we are. Learn more at veristor.com.